• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

to have or not to have....which one

No special instructions directions and paper work I have to give to them on arrival, the hospital is beautiful

Thanks xox

welcome and good luck!

thanks Northampton girl. wow your doing brilliantly, how you managing or finding things? Do you get any days where you dont feel so bright and determined etc

xx

Hi, I had my surgery nearly four months ago in France. I had a mini gastric bypass which gives you the same results as a bypass but your re routed a little different and its a quicker operation. I had a bmi of 37. At first I was looking at bands in the uk but then I come across a website for sleeves in France on the web which wasn't much different in price in France, this made me research sleeves then I finally decided on a mini gastric bypass. I am so pleased I had it done I have lost 5 stone 7lbs and am nearly at my goal weight.i haven't really had any complications and feel brilliant. For me personally I needed a permanent operation not something that can be taken out.
Kim

Good luck hope everything goes well!

Back