• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

To tuck or not to tuck?

CCPM - i hope u dont mind me asking.... if u do i will totally understand

I am going to have to self finance all the plastics I will need done but cant seem to get an idea of total cost (it is virtually impossible to get nhs funding for plastics in N.Ireland).

Could you give me an idea of how much getting everything cost?

Thanks
x

My insurance funds the plastics but after 2 years of maintaining at a 25bmi or less. I didn't know this until I looked into it more. So I'm personally funding all mine. And I'm doing it all, breast, arms,legs, tummy. Because I'm half way done to my goal and the skins already pretty bad. I'm paying $4500 dollars for everything. ( going to my home country brazil.) but here in the us theres strax rejuvenation in Orlando Florida my sister got her breast implants through them last year. They are doing some awesome deals so I might do some of my surgeries here. They are doing breast implants for $1995 right now. I know. So I might go to brazil for a few and then breasts would be done here.

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

No don't mind at all

Extended tummy tuck and arms done together £10440
Breast uplift and breast augmentation £7000 (that is a guestimate as I had the facelift and eyes done in with it so have halved the cost)
Thigh lift, buttock lift and upper back lift £12400 (should say that extended tummy tuck will often do work of buttock lift but I was 30st+ and it needed hitching right up as well which was apparent after TT and so further work done with thigh lift)

You get a lower price if you have multiple procedures done under the same anaesthetic but some Drs are reluctant to do this as it makes for a long surgery. I had previously had some very long spinal surgeries so they knew that I could come through without any problems.

from another forum I know that some surgeons will only do 1 op per year but mine said 3 months between ops but eventually because of circumstances I had the past lot after 8 weeks. Other surgeons will do them closer.

I would say be careful what you have done together. A lad had thighs and TT done with the surgeon I used a week before me and he is miles behind me in healing. The surgeon has now decided he will not do those procedures together again because of this. Others have no problems.

I had no pain and healed quick and am so pleased but its a lottery how individuals get on they say as I've seen some people post elsewhere that they had dreadful pain.

Good luck and I hope you get it soon

M

thanks CCPM - i better start saving fast lol
Dee - the prices you are getting are fab - wish I was in USA :-(

I have considered this at least a two part process since the start. Bypass, then remove the tummy skin. My surgeon said should wait 2 years after completing weight loss because it can take that long for your body to redistribute itself. He said that he has seen some done earlier that look great for a while, but then as the fat moves about the lines start to pucker etc.

I have considered this at least a two part process since the start. Bypass, then remove the tummy skin. My surgeon said should wait 2 years after completing weight loss because it can take that long for your body to redistribute itself. He said that he has seen some done earlier that look great for a while, but then as the fat moves about the lines start to pucker etc.

Im lucky in that I will get NHS funding, but when I saw the consultant in October 2010 he said I had to be at a stable BMI of 27 for at least a year. As I have BMI27 on my medical records from May 2010 when I had my gallbladder out I have to go back and see him in May 2011 when he will put me on the list as long as my BMI is 27 or below.

At first I was really upset that he was making me wait as others in the same PCT have been put straight on the list. But now, Im really glad he made me wait as although I havent lost significant weight in the last year my shape has changed a lot. I really do think that waiting was the right thing for me to do and Im confident that the best result can now be achieved.

No don't mind at all

Extended tummy tuck and arms done together £10440
Breast uplift and breast augmentation £7000 (that is a guestimate as I had the facelift and eyes done in with it so have halved the cost)
Thigh lift, buttock lift and upper back lift £12400 (should say that extended tummy tuck will often do work of buttock lift but I was 30st+ and it needed hitching right up as well which was apparent after TT and so further work done with thigh lift)

You get a lower price if you have multiple procedures done under the same anaesthetic but some Drs are reluctant to do this as it makes for a long surgery. I had previously had some very long spinal surgeries so they knew that I could come through without any problems.

from another forum I know that some surgeons will only do 1 op per year but mine said 3 months between ops but eventually because of circumstances I had the past lot after 8 weeks. Other surgeons will do them closer.

I would say be careful what you have done together. A lad had thighs and TT done with the surgeon I used a week before me and he is miles behind me in healing. The surgeon has now decided he will not do those procedures together again because of this. Others have no problems.

I had no pain and healed quick and am so pleased but its a lottery how individuals get on they say as I've seen some people post elsewhere that they had dreadful pain.

Good luck and I hope you get it soon

M

You must look absolutely amazing. I so want to meet you!!!

Make sure we meet next time you're in town. xx

Back