• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

too fat for rides

Wishing you luck with your journey give yourself 6 months and you will fit in the rides no problem:D

Another fluid tip i am totally addicted to no added sugar vimto squash with loads of ice or citrus punch oasis i think i actually crave them now lol before i would only drink coke/fanta etc you will easily adapt cause you have too!!

I know just how you feel - one thing I am so looking forward to is being able to get onto any ride without worrying about the seats!

jo iv been drinking more squash and adding ice which for somereason i find tastes nicer, i not had it yet greenyblu, im starting my milk diet on sunday (away the weekend too so no alcohol and milk diet not good lol) then im having the op a week sun on 18th, i still find it so surreal i dont thin im gonna actually believe im having it done till the day xx

I dont care how thin i get, i aint going on any rides with anyone or their kids! :argh::bolt:

joey80 said:
lol they not tha bad x

Yeah they are lol I'm terrified of them hahahaha x

lmao i used to b went on a shitty ride in oakwood park which is not far from me n swore id never go on a big ride again, till i went to altom towers wiv the other half n love em now xx

Back