• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

total fitness gym deal

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I have just got a great online deal for Totalfitness.If anyone's interested pm me and i'll give you the code:DThey weren't impressed that i'd managed to find this online ;):D

:beam::beam::sign0163:

Wow sal thats a fantastic offer. Come on peeps take this girls advice :D whilst you can!!!! You dont know what your missing. Excellent sal Ime looking into it as we speak. :p Gail-Michelle.xxxx

could u please send me a link. I have been trying to get a good deal before joinxsing :)
T

LOL Gail, I wish I got commission:D:DI've got my induction Monday morn:eek::eek::eek:I only want to swim at the mo tho;)

Is this a nationwide chain of gyms? Im not familiar with the name - but if theres any good deals going, and its local enough for me to participate then I would be interested.

Hi sal nope theres not one in Blackpool, so Ime going to join the de-vere Gym where I had my do last week. Buy hey!! yours was a great offer though. and for everyone out there Plan B if they dont have sals offer in there area is your local council Gyms @ £29.95 per month no join up fee either and that also allows you free use of your council swimming baths Too!! Gail.x

Hi sal nope theres not one in Blackpool, so Ime going to join the de-vere Gym where I had my do last week. Buy hey!! yours was a great offer though. and for everyone out there Plan B if they dont have sals offer in there area is your local council Gyms @ £29.95 per month no join up fee either and that also allows you free use of your council swimming baths Too!! Gail.x
God I can't believe there isn't one in Blackpool Gail:eek:I've had tons of pms so glad if it's helped some minis save money;):D

Hi Tina,
I took a look at their website and they seemed to be a northern firm, nothing daaan saaaaf.
John
sorry John I didn't realise that, usually everything's in the South;)

sorry John I didn't realise that, usually everything's in the South;)

Yea! I know you northerners are so hard done by. :D;)

I will probably rejoin Gold's Gym which is 100 yds walk away from me. I stopped my subscription a couple of years ago when I was just not able to use the facilities cos I was kn@ckered after 10 mins on the treadmill. Gold's isn't cheap but it is a smashing place.

John xx

Yea! I know you northerners are so hard done by. :D;)

I will probably rejoin Gold's Gym which is 100 yds walk away from me. I stopped my subscription a couple of years ago when I was just not able to use the facilities cos I was kn@ckered after 10 mins on the treadmill. Gold's isn't cheap but it is a smashing place.

John xx
lol aren't we just:D;)

aww darn no there is nothing down ere. thanks for the code tho hun xx

The deal I got seems to have ended now, so the code isn't working anymore:rolleyes:

Well peeps I actualy plucked up courage this morning and toddled off to the gym all by myself:eek: I joined our council gym and OMG its top of the range in there also theres a swimming pool:flirt2: You can plug your I pod in each and every machine you go on, also there are touch screens on every piece of gym equipment so yep I can watch jeremy kyle ha ha you log in and out and in tells you on screen how many cals ect youve burned off also a personal trainer is on board Too! the cost works out @ £21.00 per month unlimited including classes as well. and you can have direct debit for 3 month contract so I thought it was an excellent buy!!

That's fab Gail, even cheaper than the deal I had:D
I went swimming today, and did loads and feel fab:D:D

Back