• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TOTM & My Band

vanilla-cupcake

Hi everyone

I feel really weird like my band is playing up or something :confused:

I took my period yesterday and since then my band feels like I have been given a few extra ml's, I felt horrible after any meal yesterday and I got up this morning and felt full after a drink this has never happened before and after I had my breakfast I felt fuller than normal, im sitting here feeling like I have just had a massive fry when all I had was a poached egg & slice of nimble toasted

Is this normal around your TOTM?

Last edited:
TOM has a lot to answer for , hope your feeling better soon hun ;)

yep this is normal for the totm with a band x

no as it will ease of when you finished your totm, it may only affect you for a the 1st few days then after that you will get the effect of the fill if any at all, good luck i hope you get the restriction you want from the fill x

I don't get the tom as I've got a mirina coil, but how strange for that to happen :confused:

stress plays a big part in how restricted my band feels and find breakfast really difficult to eat most days :sigh:

hope you feel ok soon xx

Im gettin really worried now :eek: my period is away, I spotted yesterday morning then nothing, I spotted again last night and now nothing again!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I wont even say when this happened me before :eek: .......................oh sh!t

are you up the duff missus??? :eek:

Oh dont, I phoned Phil to bring me home a test and he's all excited, I told him to get rid of the excitment as im due a fill tomorrow and just need to put my mind at rest, no doubt he'll be home with flowers and chocolates :giggle: the big ejit, obviously any baby is a blessing but just not now, IM ONLY STARTING TO GET THIN!!!!!

ooo let us know what the test says we all excited for you now x

Oh dont, I phoned Phil to bring me home a test and he's all excited, I told him to get rid of the excitment as im due a fill tomorrow and just need to put my mind at rest, no doubt he'll be home with flowers and chocolates :giggle: the big ejit, obviously any baby is a blessing but just not now, IM ONLY STARTING TO GET THIN!!!!!

lol aww bless him...

I don't get the tom as I've got a mirina coil, but how strange for that to happen :confused:

stress plays a big part in how restricted my band feels and find breakfast really difficult to eat most days :sigh:

hope you feel ok soon xx

An ex girlfriend of mine had a Morris Mirina, is that like the same thing ? :D

lol kate no bambino ! legs crossed next month haha !:8855::8855:

Back