• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Trial run

MayraF

Heya! I have now been officially put on the waiting list, yay! But the dietitian asked me to do a trial run of the pre-op diet, 3 days a week, and I don't even have a date yet. Has anyone else been asked this?

Heya! I have now been officially put on the waiting list, yay! But the dietitian asked me to do a trial run of the pre-op diet, 3 days a week, and I don't even have a date yet. Has anyone else been asked this?

I wasn't asked to do this, but I think its to prepare you so that when you have a date and need to do the pre-op diet... it may not be so difficult for you...All the best with your journey hun..x

I have.

Before I had even been put on the waiting list I was made to do an 8 week pre op.

I'm just guessing, but I think your dietitian may have asked you to do this because of your own personal relationship with food.

Maybe after speaking to you, he/she feels that you might struggle with the pre-op liver diet and getting you to do the diet for 3 days out of seven will 'train' you and prepare you for the actual 14 day diet.

Back