• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

started pre op :)

louisemaia

had my appointment yesterday and have been put on the pre op diet yay :) and will gt a call in the nxt week with my date for the op which they said will be within three weeks time :eek:

Now that's what I call service!! Good luck and congratulations :)

3 weeks on the pre-op diet?! My goodness! I'm day 8 of the pre-op milk diet & its been hard for me!

Good Luck ;)

thnx mixxy :)

j-mo they said start on monday but i wanted to get a head start :) am on a low carb one so its not that bad, hope yours gets easier for you, its all worth it in the end xx

WOOOOOOO! That's exciting! Well done on getting a head start with the diet!
how long have you waited in total, may I ask? It's interesting to see how different areas do things.

Yes, its definitely worth it. Its just got me a bit run down which is why I think I've ended up with a cold!! But hey ho, no pain no gain ;)

Whoo well done good luck on the diet and heres hoping your date comes through quickly. xxx

charis- i started changes weight management at the end of january, referral got sent end of july, had my first appointment at murrayfield hospital beginning of september and went for my second with the surgeon/anaesthetist yesterday :) quite quick i think compared to some i have seen, think i have been lucky and am very grateful :D xx

yer j-mo i agree, hope you feel better soon xx

thanks ladylite me too xx

Great news Louise, good luck with the op date xx

Back