• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone having a sleeve Nov 2013?

Hi everyone - well, I'm packed and ready to go! I have pre op assessments at the hospital tomorrow and because the hospital is a distance away, I am travelling down this evening (Sun). Feel terrified but confident (weird!) Wishing every one of you a smooth op and a very speedy recovery. I am not taking a laptop with me and I don't have an internet phone but I'll update on my return. Good luck!

This is it then! Good luck We will all be thinking of you and the our 12th sleevers. Here's to a smooth recovery for you. Look forward to hearing how your getting on. X

Hi everyone - well, I'm packed and ready to go! I have pre op assessments at the hospital tomorrow and because the hospital is a distance away, I am travelling down this evening (Sun). Feel terrified but confident (weird!) Wishing every one of you a smooth op and a very speedy recovery. I am not taking a laptop with me and I don't have an internet phone but I'll update on my return. Good luck!

Good luck Happydays. I'm taking my iPhone in with me so will update when I'm able. Roll on Tuesday!!

all the very best, see you on the other side x

Good Luck to both of you Im on the 12th staying in london at a hotel monday night will have my phone to will update when im able to

Eeek! Rupert, you must be so excited. I really do wish you the best of luck.

My op is on the 21st. Whoop!

Good luck everyone for the 12th and here's to a swift and speedy recovery.

How's everyone doing? I have been very lucky and had very little discomfort so far. No shoulder pain, although loads of wind. I keep apologising to my husband when I belch loudly but he just laughs. Managing about 1.5 litres clear fluids too. I really hope it continues as well as this :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Surgery went well and I had very little pain and no wind. The surgeon did manage to sleeve me in one go! The only challenge I have is lethargy which they think is due to having two ops in one. I am still in a hotel in Manchester and will travel home first thing on Monday morning. Drinking well and moving around. Started with a little soup and a watery protein shake today so there is no stopping me. Feeling very positive about the future. Delighted to hear of other successful ops on 12th Nov
Hope everyone makes a very speedy recovery.

Had my surgery on the 10th, last few days have been hard although I seem to be a lot perkier today still can't get in enough fluids yet, but I'm sure it will come, can't wait to see my first weeks results!

I'm not meeting my fluid targets yet but I don't think anyone does this early out due to internal swelling. We just have to get in as much as we can. This morning I had a watery veg soup and later I intend having 2 small shakes - caramel and chocolate. Moving around a lot more and going to wash my hair to add some excitement to life!!! Still feel very washed out. I think it is the painkillers that are zonking me. Only 2 more injections to have. :)

It's lovely to hear everyone's progress!!!! I am having a sleeve on nov 25th feeling excited and nervous!!! But this site is very informative and inspirational xxx good luck to all on your recoveries!!! Xxx

Good luck with your surgery Salliebeth. It will be over before you know it and I have found it to be relatively smooth sailing. Apart from the fact that I keep falling asleep! Well it's only been a week. I hope you have a very speedy recovery.

Back