• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TRIM IN TURKEY!!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi everyone, im off on my 2wk holiday to turkey on monday and im sooooooooooooo excited!!! After losing almost 12 stone it will be the first time in my life that ive ever been abroad slim! I cant wait to sit in the areoplane seat without asking for an extention! I cant wait to not have people laughing at me as i sit around the pool, I cant wait to put on my size 12 summer dresses without getting sweat rash between my legs from the heat, I cant wait to splash around in the sea with my 9 year old daughter without worrying about who's staring at me, all in all i cant wait for life now, i'm so healthy and happy now and i owe it all to my bypass xxx

Louanne79

I hope you have an amazing time, you certainly deserve it!
xXx

dolly48dd

Have a fantastic time .xx

wizzbang

Have a brilliant time. You look fab. You are tiny!!!! Well done.
Lynne x

Lilyscent

Have a wonderful time, you deserve it after all the hard work you have done to get where you are now. I loved reading this, its giving me and other pre opers insentive to carry on and something to look forward too. Have a lovely time xxx

Colopatiron

Have a fantastic time, you have earned it xxx

suepat10

Have a wonderful time x

tinkerboom

wowwwwwww im soooooo jealous i fly tenerife tuesday still as large as life lol i hope one day soon to be in the same situation as you , i too have 12 stone to loose well done xxxxx