• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

trouble eating to much before surgery

joanie215

does anyone else have trouble wanting to eat everything in site? I have been struggling with the weight i need to lose before surgery. Im counting all my calories and exercising. I cant lose weight. When i started this journey i was told i needed to lose 12 to 15 lbs and ive lost 5. Im at my wits end. Any advice?

does anyone else have trouble wanting to eat everything in site? I have been struggling with the weight i need to lose before surgery. Im counting all my calories and exercising. I cant lose weight. When i started this journey i was told i needed to lose 12 to 15 lbs and ive lost 5. Im at my wits end. Any advice?
maybe you could try the cambridge diet, that way the option of food is taken away, you dont eat it and thats that, worth a go, good luck :) xxx

Caren said:
maybe you could try the cambridge diet, that way the option of food is taken away, you dont eat it and thats that, worth a go, good luck :) xxx

i never heard of the cambridge diet but will check it out. Thought about doing the 17 day diet and see if i could lose any weight on that.

i never heard of the cambridge diet but will check it out. Thought about doing the 17 day diet and see if i could lose any weight on that.
its meal replacement drinks, got all your nutrients etc, good luck :) xxx

Asda do they own make and it's much much cheaper X

i did lipotrim again like cambridge and slim fast choice of food taken away just make sure you drink loads of fluids.

Exante is very cheap and works a treat. Plus a site called Slim & Save.

If you do not want to go down the MRP route, try cutting down your carbs. You will go into ketosis and will no longer feel hungry. That also happens on the VLCD MRP diets. The VLCD do have rapid weight loss. So if you are back at your hospital soon, check some sites out: Exante, Slim & Save, lowcarbmegastore, Lighter life, Cambridge, Avidlite, be-yu etc :)

joanie215 said:
thank you all for your help. I have started to lose a little with calorie counting. Just needed more exercise.

Well done :) x

Back