• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tummy ache

janelouise

Hi all I wonder if anyone can help????
Everytime I eat I get a tummy ache the only thing it doesn't hurt is when I'm drinking liquids.
Just wondered if anyone else has this?
I'm 6 weeks pre op now nearly 7 I'm supposed to be going on to normal food as from Monday but feeling abit anxious about it
Thanks for any replys xx

sorry to hear you're having a few problems...i'm pre op but didn't like to read and run x

Hi
I am also coming up to 6 weeks post op, initially had same discomfort (wouldn't say pain) when eating also some vomitting started to settle now and only get a bit discomfort if drinking too much at once.
Hopefully it will settle down it just might take a little longer for some people.
You could always check with support nurse where you had surgery if you're worried.

Denise

It will still take some healing yet and you will experience twinges for a while. Just take your time and find your own limits :)

Hi Jane, I would still take things slowly, the timescales can vary for individuals and the healing time will vary understandably.

First and foremost, I'd be asking your team.

Please keep us posted love and we are thinking of you xxx

Back