• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling tender after a fill is this normal?

I had another fill yesterday. Taking me up to 7.2 ml in a 10ml band. Today I feel a little tender in the tummy area, and a little bloated. I haven't had a fill for a while and can't remember if I always did feel like this.

I dont seem to be over restricted I'm only on sloppy foods today but not had any problems so far. Had oats so simple breakfast and lunch and been fine. I do however have a stinking cold today and have been drinking lots of hot drinks. Could this be it?

I dont know if its in my own head thinking god its nearly full up haha. I don't know if bloated is the word maybe I feel full up if that makes sense, maybe full of gas I dunno. I just wondered if anyone else is tender the following day? If I push in the general port/tummy area it doesn't hurt. This maybe sounds bizarre but I feel like I can feel I have a gastric band haha. Its at the top of my tum. If I place my hand under my boob/underwire smack bang in the middle its that kind of area the full hands width and maybe half a hand underneath.

Any thoughts anyone I am not making much sense am I haha. xx

Do you think that's what the sweet spot feels like ??? I've not found mine yet but the feeling full sounds like it could be it xxx

Back