• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck before and after photos here

big scars ......

brilliant, thanks for posting that Mrs P, erica's scar is virtually invisible 2 years on

Wow and thank you for these posts.

I too was once horrified by the post op scars. however I now realise that they fade. I mean, really fade.

I can barely remember the time - not so long ago, really - when my waist and tum and hips looked so slim and smooth. Kinda makes one tearful.

I am scared, for sure, but if I do get funding I will go ahead with the TT.

Good luck to everyone considering the same thing.

yikes not sure if i will look..... actually i will

tt in 9 days for me

Sian xx

I thought it was encouraging because the scars are AMAZING after a year or two....
I am thinking I might need this - and an op to hoik my boobs up - once I get to goal.... I am looking forward to seeing how you get on Sian! The best of luck..... sure it will be FAB!!

~thinking about boob hike, too, AND underarm lift...~

lol.

need to get two jobs!!

will do mrsp :) and

i need bingo wings doing as well GG lol grrrrrr can't get rid of em :rolleyes::eek:

Sian xx

I think I'd need a whole body tuck! :sigh:

Great pics - what an amazing transformation.

Earlier today I watched a doucumentary I've seen before - about the Texan lady who had a whole body lift. She went through hell with pain, her sister died in an accident during this process, she adopted her sister's adorable little boy, and continued to battle to have her excess skin removed.

Compared to her long struggle I guess a mere TT seems paltry, but when one reads 'horror stories' or just those where all has not gone according to plan and the patient is left in pain, lopsided, bumpy or just mis-shapen, it really makes you think.

I try to concentrate on the success stories, now! And there are lots.

Amazing results well done...you do hear some awful stories but you are a great advert.....I had a c-section 6 years ago and the scar (which is similar to a tummy tuck scar only shorter) is totally disappeared....lots of bio oil etc!!!

Amazing results well done...you do hear some awful stories but you are a great advert.....I had a c-section 6 years ago and the scar (which is similar to a tummy tuck scar only shorter) is totally disappeared....lots of bio oil etc!!!

In case you thought that was ME Bea, it's not! I wish .....! :D

I saw that whole body lift lady too, she was brave to go through with it but she didnt really have a choice in her case I don't think.

I've considered an armlift, but ... well, I am hoping they will just improve over time, that the last weight to come off will be from my arms (I live in hope!)
I wouldnt consider a tummy tuck as I havnt had kids and I dont plan on showing my belly off in public, I found 1950's style bikini bottoms and they hide a multitude of sins!

The first set of pictures you showed, I would think, personally, that she hadn't lost all her weight. it looked quite chunky and full her stomache I thought. I would imagine it would have gone down some naturally with more weight loss. But I know with stretch marks, the skin just loses it's ability to bounce back, i would still have given it more time in her case.

Back