• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Check out these TT pix

My tummy looks like the 3rd one down,before the op. I did ask my GP about a tummy tuck but he said I would have to be severley depressed about it to be even considered, as he had a look at my tummy and didn't think it was too bad.
I am a real wimp with operations and stuff, I seriously feel a bit light headed after looking at those pics (I never used to be like this, before I had my kids blood and stuff didn't bother me at all). I don't think I will get a tuck on the NHS, if I get one it will have to be private.
I said that I would give myself 6 months of dieting and exercise then look into going pivate,but I think after 2 kids my tummy will never be like in the after pics through dieting and exercise, it will always be a jelly belly.:(

Last edited:
yeah but jesus they will fade and look how amazing they look x

i had a fluer de lys t/t last year i have a hip 2 hip scar and a scar up the middle to just under my breast bone, the scars do eventually fade mine is just white lines now.

Back