• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck help plase

ToxicSiren

Hi all :) I know ive been granted funding for my tummy tuck opp as fit the criteria for the op. My question is my ps asked me to get to 10st for better results but im struggling so much to lose the last stone......does not want to budge no matter how hard i try. Im pretty certain the last bit of my weight is mainly carried at the front anyway. If i dont reach his target could he turn me down even though i am trying so hard?

Many thanks x

when do you get to see the consultant? Could you request a meeting with him/her to discuss this and explain how hard it is for you to lose this last stone? Maybe once they have seen your tummy they will agree that it would be difficult for you to acheive this xx

I think for what its worth if he takes the excess skin into account you'll be below his target. You've tried & can prove it you've come a long way & have the excess skin to prove it. If you are open & honest as he needs you to be perhaps he to will realise his request was just physically impossible.

Thanks guys. Ive already seen ps in January when he agreed to do surgery and he has seen my tummy. He has requested to see me again on the 16th May to discuss the op in full etc. In January i was 1st 9lbs off his set target for me and now im around 12-14lbs off his target. Ive already been granted funding as match the criteria for BMI under 30 for over 12 months but just dont meet his personal target set as im struggling to lose any more. :cry:
Im just hoping he wont say he wont put me on waiting list till i do lose it all. Still got another 5 weeks to try though....even i can just lose another few pounds just to show i really am trying x

Thought id be brave and show a pic just so you can see that most of the weight is carried at front eeeeeek!

267.jpg

Back