• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tummy tuck tomorrow

jellytastic

i cannot beleive that im having my tummy tuck tomorrow! i am so scared and keep thinking i will die and today is my last day alive!!! I know that is ridiculous and highly unlikely to happen but I cant get the fear to go away.

wish me luck xx

Good luck !!
I bet your full of anxiety I am sure everything is going to be just fine, keep us poted ;o)

Wishing you all the best jellytastic!

:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Look forward to hearing how you have got on!

Love Mini xxx

YOu are probably done and dusted by now Jellytastic. Hope it has all gone well and that you are back soon to tell us all about it x

i cannot beleive that im having my tummy tuck tomorrow! i am so scared and keep thinking i will die and today is my last day alive!!! I know that is ridiculous and highly unlikely to happen but I cant get the fear to go away.

wish me luck xx
Don't worry. I had one about 15 yrs ago and everything was fine. It was the best thing I ever did! Even though over the years I have lost and gained weight and still my stomach has stayed the same. So its okay, relax, deep breathing, stop thinking about it, the Drs are professional, have done tons of these and know what they are doing. Good luck, I know all will be fine.:)

gl hun! x

good luck x

well Im 7 days post op and feel amazingly well.
I still have drains in with a bag to catch them as Im taking forever to drain. My tummy feels tenders and swollen but the difference is outstanding. Im so glad I went through with it as on the morning I had some serious doubts.
My new tummy button is gonna be lovely Im sure and the scar is nice and neat so in time im sure that will fade beautifully.

I would recommend this operation to anyone who has lost a large amount of weight - Im sure it will change my life, already I feel more confident and can even walk round naked infront on my husband for the first time ever!!!

I am so grateful that I could get this done on nhs, the care ive received has been wonderful and the surgeon who did the op is the surgeon who performs the private ops at our local private clinic - I truly dont believe Id have got a better result had i gone private.

thanks to all who posted comments of support, they were much appreciated x

im 11 days post op now, had my drains taken out yesterday and stitches removed from belly button. I still have fluid building up though so will undoubtebly have to go get it syringed off - has anyone got experience of this? Also is it normal to feel so huge and bloated 11 days post op?
thanks in advance xx

Congratulations, how are things going?

xxx

thanks again to all well wishers, it is 4 weeks on monday since my op and im still sore and uncomfortable, still having to sleep on my back and still taking pain killers. I wake up with a nice flat tummy but by lunch time am swollen up and feel huge. My scar is still weeping but belly button is doing well. Its too soon to tell how happy I am with final results due to swelling but overall I would say I am very pleased and do not regret it whatsoever. I am grateful however that I do not work as I dont feel I would be well enough to work yet despite being 4 weeks on.
Hope this helps anyone considering this op x

Back