• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Booked my tummy tuck

lamb_reader

After a lot of research I've booked my tummy tuck and liposuction with Dr Kufa at the perfect clinic for the 2nd week of January 2014. For UK residents there is an agency called prague beauty that also borker weight loss surgeries. But since I'm German I went with the perfect clinic directly. They were very nice and informative over via email and I feel good about going with Dr Kufa.
I still have a lot of weight to lose before the tummy tuck but I'm confident that I can reach my goal of 127 lbs by the time surgery rolls around. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
For Dr Kufa yes, there is a waiting list. But also because it is difficult for me to get off work for more then a week at a a time and that's just not enouch time to recover from a tummy tuck. So I told my team now that I'll be gone most of January. It is the "slowest" month for us anyway, so it works out fine.

Yep, me too. I can't imagine my employer ever giving me sick leave for a tummy tuck. Luckily when I had my band fitted I also had my hiatus hernia repaired and had the result of my recent endoscopy to prove I needed it repaired. My GP then wrote a certificate stating 'laparoscopic surgery'. Not sure what they could write for a tummy tuck???

I'm having a TT in July and I'm taking it as sick leave. My GP will put abdominal post operative care so no need to elaborate. I told my manager that I need an abdominal muscle and hernia repair following two large babies, which is causing me severe backache and poor posture. All this is true I just omitted the part of cutting excess skin away. You are not legally obliged to tell your employer what you are having done nor can they ask.

Like I said, I'm from Germany so the rules are a bit different and since I'm having my tummy tuck in CZ there is no way of getting a sick note anyway. German health insurance doesn't cover cometic surgery so you can't get a sick note either, so the need to take vacation days would be there even if I had the surgery in Germany. So by going to CZ I'm "only" saving money compared to Germany.

Back