• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck two years ago today.

Looking absolutely brilliant. You are definitely someone I look up too. Just being nosey now but looking at the background of one of your photos, have you got chickens? I love chickens :D x

shelleymarie said:
Looking absolutely brilliant. You are definitely someone I look up too. Just being nosey now but looking at the background of one of your photos, have you got chickens? I love chickens :D x

I have! I love them so much.

image-3374088749.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Aw they are lovely. I use to work on a children's farm and looked after 40+ of them. Use to love having a cuddle with them :) x

Such great pics :)

You look fantastic Wowsers xxx

You look fabulous , well done you x quick question if you don't mind , how much pain did you have after your tuck as I've heard some real horror story's and it's putting me off having mine ? Xxxx

snack said:
You look fabulous , well done you x quick question if you don't mind , how much pain did you have after your tuck as I've heard some real horror story's and it's putting me off having mine ? Xxxx

I wont lie. It was worse than I'd prepared myself for, however it's soon forgotten. I only had two weeks off work because even though the pain was worse I felt fit enough to cope with it. Id had 5 weeks off for the DS.

Def worth doing, I've never looked back.

I remember reading your story when I joined back in Jan 2011. When I first saw your before and after pictures I could honestly say that was not the same person. I have often visited your pictures during my own journey, they have kept me going! I think your amazing, you have achieved so much and life must be very different for you now.

Just wanted to thank you for your posts, and I'm sure I'm not the only person on here that you have inspired.

Kim x

Kizzy70 said:
I remember reading your story when I joined back in Jan 2011. When I first saw your before and after pictures I could honestly say that was not the same person. I have often visited your pictures during my own journey, they have kept me going! I think your amazing, you have achieved so much and life must be very different for you now.

Just wanted to thank you for your posts, and I'm sure I'm not the only person on here that you have inspired.

Kim x

Thank you.

I used to follow these forums at 30 stone and think its never going to be me. It was the hardest thing I did, but honestly hand on heart would do it all again in a heart beat. Life before surgery was miserable, now its not perfect but it's more doable!

xx.

Thank you.

I used to follow these forums at 30 stone and think its never going to be me. It was the hardest thing I did, but honestly hand on heart would do it all again in a heart beat. Life before surgery was miserable, now its not perfect but it's more doable!

xx.

I can relate to this so completely. You have done amazingly well and you are my inspiration.

Thank you.

I used to follow these forums at 30 stone and think its never going to be me. It was the hardest thing I did, but honestly hand on heart would do it all again in a heart beat.QUOTE]

That's how I feel at the mo as a pre opper lol. I can't imagine being able to fit in "normal" sized clothes or go a day with out back pain. Thank u for your posts x

Back