• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Found some more before photos.

You naughty person Cicca - you just made me cry! I am so happy for you x
I am also pleased to see someone has achieved the kind of loss I'm facing (again!) and has come out the other side smiling. My operation is tomorrow (fingers crossed) and I'm feeling sad and scared.

Thank you so much for sharing xx

Good luck Dinda, hope all goes well for you x

You are truly an inspiration to us all, not only have you lost so much weight but you also look like you have lost years, omg the weight loss has turned back the clock by miles!
Thank you for sharing, I only hope I can be successful as you when my time comes
Kim xx

I'm absolutely awestruck by these photos!! It's almost hard to believe that it is the same person in the photos, you look absolutely beautiful! If I do even half as well as you then I'll have achieved something wonderful! Thank you for sharing, you're an inspiration to us all.

H xx

You've done great. You look fantastic.

I love looking at before and after pics as they give such inspiratiom

Sophie 124 said:
Wow! What a difference! You look 20 years younger! Xx

Oh thank you!! I'm 40 and feel like I'm 30 seen as I spent my 30s miserable I'm making the most of it!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Cicca said:
Oh thank you!! I'm 40 and feel like I'm 30 seen as I spent my 30s miserable I'm making the most of it!

I know how that feels! I feel like I have wasted the last few years too.
Well good for you!
'Because you're worth it' *flicks hair*
Xxx

Wow! You

You look amazing. Well done xxx

Wow = fantastic, such an inspiration, I can't wait!! Well done.

omg your weight loss is amazing, i'm lost for words! You look so fantastic and inspiring! congratulations xxxx

Back