• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Found some more before photos.

You are amazing. What's been the hardest thing you've encountered on your journey?

loubyl00 said:
You are amazing. What's been the hardest thing you've encountered on your journey?

My hang ups, feeling interior even now I struggle to feel the same as every one else.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Cicca said:
My hang ups, feeling inferior even now I struggle to feel the same as every one else.

Wow uve dun amazing well dun Hun tks for sharing x

omg fantastic photos!!!

i honestly had to look at them 3 times as in didnt believe it was the same person...what an achievment!!

Thanks for sharing hun,it really helps those waiting or just starting.We always think it will never happen to us ordinary fat people,dealing day to day with our hangups and feeling we will never get there.Well you and others are living proof that it can and will happen!Maz x

Well I knew you had lost a lot from some of your previous posts, but these photo's are amazing :):) You & your family must live such a different life & I am so happy for you. Any pre op'ers will gather such a lot of strength looking at them, & even us post op'ers who are only just beginning. You are amazing :D xxx

You naughty person Cicca - you just made me cry! I am so happy for you x
I am also pleased to see someone has achieved the kind of loss I'm facing (again!) and has come out the other side smiling. My operation is tomorrow (fingers crossed) and I'm feeling sad and scared.

Thank you so much for sharing xx

Dinda said:
You naughty person Cicca - you just made me cry! I am so happy for you x
I am also pleased to see someone has achieved the kind of loss I'm facing (again!) and has come out the other side smiling. My operation is tomorrow (fingers crossed) and I'm feeling sad and scared.

Thank you so much for sharing xx

Oh bless you. I cried so many tears, but in the end they were all worth it. Be brave and it will pay off. Looking back now I learnt so much, being overweight made me be a better person. I don't take anything for granted now, any new experience is wonderful.

xx.

Wow lady you're a true inspiration, you have done a truly wonderful job xxx

omg wow well done x

Karlos said:
Wow lady you're a true inspiration, you have done a truly wonderful job xxx

From the horses mouth!! Thank you Mr.

xx.

I look at all these pics & think WOW but can't comprehend it will ever be me . When I did the awful Cambridge I got to a size 16 ( couple of 14's) but didn't get to goal , I really struggle to imagine I can get slimmer than that .

wow you look fantastic well done x

what a difference!! you look amazing x x x

pandora said:
I look at all these pics & think WOW but can't comprehend it will ever be me . When I did the awful Cambridge I got to a size 16 ( couple of 14's) but didn't get to goal , I really struggle to imagine I can get slimmer than that .

I keep thinking the same thing. In all the diets I've tried and failed, I never got to a goal weight. I really can't imagine that it can happen. But, reading and seeing everyone's amazing stories, I really hope I'll be there someday too.

wow fantastic you look great
but apart from being a stunner i bet your health is a lot better
now??

Wowsers! You look amazing, a completely different person. Well done!

Back