• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Twinlady good luck with removal of gastric ballon 20/1/08

thisisit

Hi Twin Lady , :)
Good luck on the 20th January after your 6 mths with the Gastric Ballon.
I know there is not many of us on this method of weight loss so let us know how it goes please p.m me re how it went.
May, you continue to be a good loser if you have any thing else to lose and more importantly maintain the loss for always . :) Eva

good luck i hope all goes well and you can maintain what you have lost.

liz x

Lots of luck Twinlady! Hope all goes well.
Lx

Good luck Twin, hope it goes well. Let us know how you are doing after.

wishing all the best and good luck with your future, balloon free.

Thanks all of you! I have to say that i am a little nervous but I am so happy with the balloon result. In the 6 months I have lost a total of 5st 9lb and have gone from a size 22 to a 10top/12 bottom. i also did a photo shoot for 'Love it' magazine last week and will be in it in 2/3 weeks time - look out for it!

I'll update you all on Wed and let you know how I get on! Fingers crossed!

Kxxx

Will make sure i find the magazine,you,ve do so well its incredible sent you a private post but think you need 50 posts to send and receive them.

The day i went to have mine fitted 7 women were having them out and i could,nt believe how slim they all seemed,its great to lose so much so quick Eva

K that is fantastic! Will try and remember to get the mag but a subtle reminder nearer the time would be grand. Would be lovely to see before and after pics!

Thanks all of you! I have to say that i am a little nervous but I am so happy with the balloon result. In the 6 months I have lost a total of 5st 9lb and have gone from a size 22 to a 10top/12 bottom. i also did a photo shoot for 'Love it' magazine last week and will be in it in 2/3 weeks time - look out for it!

I'll update you all on Wed and let you know how I get on! Fingers crossed!

Kxxx

oOhhh i will be looking out for it! Im 2 mths into my balloon and nearly at 2 stone, if i can do as well as you I will be chuffed to bits! Good luck and i hope its less horrible than the instertion!:confused:

Unfortunatly the sterilizer unit has broken at the hospital so surgery has been postponed until Thursday afternoon - gutted! Been on a liquid diet for 4 days and now have to continue it!

I'll keep you all updated.

Kxxx

How frustrating! Poor you!

Lx

oh how annoying for you twin lady. Fingers crossed for thursday

Hi everyone!

Well it has been removed! My total weight loss with the balloon was....... 5st 11.5 lb! Woo hoo! Balloon removal was a lot less traumatic than insertion - in fact it was done 7 hours ago, I've had my dinner and am now at the computer! All good and apart from felling a little sleepy and a slight sore throat, I'm fine!

Now the rest of my life is beginning and the hard work starts to maintain my weight loss. I'd also like to try to loose another half a stone in the next 6 mths.

Thank you all for your support this week (and every week!)

Kxxx

Back