• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Twinlady good luck with removal of gastric ballon 20/1/08

Twinlady, well done.
Your weight loss is fantastic,you've worked so hard and 4 days of fluids as well.
A couple of nights sleep and you will be feeling great again.
I know you will succed we all will.
It takes a lot of courage to undergo any surgery,none of us do this on a whim.
Enjoy every moment of your slimmer ,healthier new life in 2009.
Keep posting lots of love Ava

Superb weight loss! Glad all went smoothly and glad you feel so well. I'd love to read more about your journey over the last six months.
Lx

fab weight loss. well done. I would be interested to hear whether the old feelings of hunger return, or whether you have now retrained your appetite and will always eat smaller portions.

glad it wasnt as bad as the insertion! Hope you get your last 7lbs off. Good luck! xx

Lovely to hear all went well. Maybe you can start a diary thread? There really are so few people who have had the balloon on here so it would be of great interest to hear your story. You have been truly very successful (5+ stone - wow!) and I wish you continued success in the future.

Nic;)

Re the diary entry!! To be honest, I'm not much of one with the words and typing - even in my job I prefer to hand write everything as it is sooooo much faster. I also am extreemly busy and do not have much time on my hands (full time working and 3 kids under 7 is enough to keep anyone busy!!)

However - check out my story (with pics) in Love it magazine on the 3rd Feb!! A bit sugary for my liking but does paint a fairly acurate picture of my struggle and then WLS. Let me know what you think!

Kxxx

Back