• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tyraboots update

dreamofbeingslim

Can't wait for next appt
Hi all I had a phone call at 3.45 to say Tracy has just gone to theatre. She had to be there at 9 this morning and she thought she was 2nd on the list but was then told it would be 1.30 but as I said only went to theatre at 3.45. Will update when I know more.

Thanks Sharron, I didn't realise she was having her op today! Fingers crossed all went well.

Cuppa xx

That's great news, perhaps a mod can move this to the main section so everyone get's an opportunity to see and comment.

Just had a phone call about 10mins ago to say Tracy is in recovery. Her friend thinks she will be HDU for the night, she is going to see her in the morning and will let me know how she is then.

Spoke to Tracy this morning. She said everything is ok not in too much pain just feels like pressure on her chest. Was up and about they were going to try her with fluids and take her drain out. She did have a leak but all sorted.

Had a text from her this afternoon to say they had moved her to a normal ward and she was a little dizzy but ok.

Excellent to hear another has passed over to the losers side.... All the best Tyra, be good to have you home xx

Had a text this morning to say she was in pain and nauseous but this afternoon she was feeling alot better.

Last edited:
I'm home! Well nearly, I'm at my parents house for a couple of hours.
I'm afraid to write I feel better, because every time I get positive, sick happens!
Thank you all for your kind words, I has really helped me to know I have your support. The past few days have been no picnic, so a big thank you to Sharron, for being at the end of my calls. I'll write more when I have energy.

Congrats on being a loser! I found lots of sipping of fluids really helped me in the early days.

Back