• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON BRETT

Here's wishing Brett all the best for getting onto the road to health again really soon.

Anyone know how Brett is? Did he have a tummy leak?

Liz thanks for keeping us updated....dont know how I missed this thread yesterday however give him all my love and tell him to get well soon

Jay xx

ive text brett today im awaiting a reply, i shall update as soon as i hear anything x

sorry i wasnt hear to update earlier but i was at the football match when i recieved a text of bretts freind she says that brett had been down to theatre and is back in intensive care. i asked her if it was because of a leak and she said she thinks it was, she said she will get him to let me know how he is when he feels a little better.

liz x

Oh poor guy, he's having a tough time of it bless him. Thanks for letting us know Liz x

Thanks Liz. Will be so relieved when he's back on the mend and able to post for himself eh!

Hope you enjoyed the footie :)

;) we won newcastle 3 middlesborough 1 :D

Thanks Liz. Will be so relieved when he's back on the mend and able to post for himself eh!

Hope you enjoyed the footie :)

yeah i will be relieved as well when hes well again, i just hoping that they have fixed the problem properly now and he can concentrate on making a full recovery xxx

Back