• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How tight is too tight ?

snack

Hi ladies just too ask I've got 7mls in my 10 ml band had a fill 2 weeks ago I think it's too tight, I have soo much restriction ,and have ended up making band food choices because there the only thing I can eat while I know red meat pasta rice bread and meat can be a problem I'm havin trouble with so many things crackers,fish,cheese,veg while I know stress etc can make our bands tight even weetabix is causing me grief and some times hot drinks hurt going down , everyday I'm get something stuck and at the very least PB on a daily basis :( any help greatly appreciated x

Hey there

It does sound like your tight , I would suggest you contact your provider and ask for a defill if your struggling to eat even slider foods. Wishing you all the best - BD xx

No that's not right but before you dive in try 2 days back on liquids only as your poor band will be aggravated from your daily pb ing! x

Thanks ladies, jo I keep doing the 2 day liquid diet and still as soon as I go back on to food it's hurting me , time for a de fill :(

snack said:
Thanks ladies, jo I keep doing the 2 day liquid diet and still as soon as I go back on to food it's hurting me , time for a de fill :(

Oh buggar sorry to hear that x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back