• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Undecided

Gaggle

Hi has any one had there balloon fitted at THE NEW CLINIC PRAGUE? I'm undecided to go with them or the Hospital group. Do the Prague clinic offer a diet to follow? Help, if any one could recommend I would be so greatful if you have had a balloon fitted and all went well, well apart from the nausia and cramps. Thanks

hi i m going to that clinic in prague on 25 th of august it s run by a different company but use s the same clinic and surgeon i m really looking forward too it i have been given a diet plan and also get support for the 6 months

Hi thanks Joanne. Are you travelling on your own? Hope you don't mind me asking? Do you know anybody that has had this done there? Sorry for all the questions,it's just soooo expensive in the uk. Have been put off by staying there alone...mmm. Silly I know but keep thinking maybe I get there and it will be some back street clinic. Think my brain working over time.

hi there no i did a fair bit of research,on it have also had long chats on the phone and i m very impressed,having mine done yhrough a company called bodies beautiful,i m travelling on my own i m not worried feel quite reassured by nick who runs the company,they also have clinic pictures on there website i m so excited now

Thats good think I will call them and check out the site. Thank you so much! Good luck! Not long now till the new you. I know once the weight is off me my full confidence will be back. Are you keeping a diary as would love to read up on how your getting on, and I won't be far behind you. Will let you know when I get my date. Wanted a band at first but BMI too small,about the only thing that is on me.. Keep in touch. Gail

hi thanks for that ithink u can get in pretty quick i only phoned uplast week and it s all sorted now could of gone even earlier if i wanted to just hope it gonna work for me, like u i just want the weight to be of so i am more confident ,hope it works out for you let me know how u get on x jo

Back