• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 months later...

thinkbethin

You are entitled to ask for some form of sedation for this so please do so. I know when I had to have a T.O.E ( camera round the back of my heart) I told them no way would they get it down without sedating me so they did. Congratulations on the bypass news xx

tray

i had to have a camera down a few years ago and i hope i never have to have it done again as i stopped breathing and nearly passed out, they sprayed my throat and that was terriable, if i ever have to have it done again i will tell them to knock me out . tell the dr you want to be knocked out as you are so scared, and the last time you couldnt handle having it done . ikow when my gran had to have it done she was so scared they sedated her and she was fine with it .....

J-Mo

Thanks everyone & I will be asking for sedation.. Fingers crossed.

It was great to meet u too Sukay & I think u look great!!!!! Well done..
:character00238::wow::character00238:

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Thanks everyone & I will be asking for sedation.. Fingers crossed.

It was great to meet u too Sukay & I think u look great!!!!! Well done..
:character00238::wow::character00238:

it was nice to meet you yesterday good luck with the cam i shall also let you know how i get on with it x

J-Mo

Thanks Liz, it was lovely meeting u & everyone else last night. Got my fingers etc, crossed for ur camera apt.