• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Under 200 lbs !! Yay xxx

Carre

So I weighed in today and I'm only halfway through my week but just had to get on the scales... And ..... I'm under 200's well 196 to be exact !!

I am so happy right now can not get over it.. I'm working hard at the gym I feel so much better after an hour in there ..

I had my fill on Tuesday 15th and had .50ml put in and I'm actually feeling more satisfied with it so far, but after 10 days it will have some give in in I'm sure?

Hope all you lovely banders are doing well xxx

Oh I can now zip up my size 16 next coat and my size 16 gap jeans .... Still In my 18's in some brands but I have till September to shift this weight so taking each day as it comes xxxxx

fantastic news! well done :) x

Great news :) and well done to you.

With regards to the fill, you may find that it goes beyond that time . . .with monthly variations it may make a difference for a while . . . when I had my fill in October (took me to 6mls in a 14ml band) in the first couple of weeks I didnt notice any difference, felt a bit more during weeks 5-9 and then the last 3 weeks I knew it was time for a further fill, I dont know if you record what you eat and things but you can often see a pattern emerging as to what you're capable of eating and how you're feeling in terms of hunger . . .that for me has been helpful in trying to work out whether Im due for that next fill.

I had a fill on 5th Jan, 3 months after the previous one, and while they put in 1.5mls, it has made no difference at all in fact, the hunger went through the roof, yet this week, I am noticing that Im not so hungry and stay that way for longer.

well done that's brilliant :) it's good to be proud of yourself x

Well done Carre x

Hi,Carre well done you,,can't wait to see you get into that little red dress ? I'm just moving again!, 15. . 5lbs so I'm happy.

well done that's brilliant :) it's good to be proud of yourself x

Thank you, I'm trying so hard and the fact that I have not told anyone apart from 3 people in have had wls.. I'm really lonely at the mo, it's great people are telling me I have lost weight when they see me, but they don't know the half of what I'm going through!, anyone that says this is a cheats way is clueless...xx

Oh and I'm trying to self motivate and be proud of myself everyday is a challenge !!! Xxx. It's still early days and I'm getting the hang of it, which I'm sure will make it a lot easier ??. X

just keep going every day is a day closer to goal xxx don't be lonely I know we're only cyber buddies but we do know exactly what you're going through :) that's what I love about this no judging all in the same position xxx

We all understand the struggle because surgery is not an easy fix. We have to make a conscious effort to make the right/better choices. Even when struggling, its good to remember where we could have been now, IF we had not have had wls. Xxx

Well done you! Be proud of what you have achieved. I have bought a size 16 dress for thinspiration. Can't wait to get in to it :)

Well done Carre. It the weight lost world I think it is referred to as onederland :D looking forward to getting there myself. 21lbs to go :D x

Back