• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay!!

zooboo

So yeah I did it!! I'm now a bander!!

My op went really well. Apart from when I was in recovery I couldn't keep any liquids down at all so I had to be admitted last night ?

But on a good note I'm fine and dandy today and I'm home just abt to have a slimfast!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery,I came home yesterday after having a bypass,still a bit sore and tender but so far all good,chillie x

Girls your both on the way to becoming skinny minis xxx roll on 2013 xxx good luck to you both

Wishing you a very speedy recovery - all the best BD x

hope you both have a speedy recovery ladies take care xx

zooboo you were opposite me on the ward. Glad to read you're okay and back home. Anne

Hi Anne
How are you feeling?? I've had awful wind pain and finding it hard to drink so much milk. I've not got much pain only when I breathe in deeply it feels a little like a stitch. How you doing with the injections? They are really bruising me :(
My best Zoe

Hi Anne
How are you feeling?? I've had awful wind pain and finding it hard to drink so much milk. I've not got much pain only when I breathe in deeply it feels a little like a stitch. How you doing with the injections? They are really bruising me :(
My best Zoe

The first injection my sister gave me bruised but mine haven't. Try not going too deep and rub the injection site immediately after. The milk isn't too bad, add coffee/tea/nesquick and it may go down better. I am drinking a cup every 2hrs - if you spread it out it may not seem so terrible. I am also drinking bio diary mango lassi watered down with milk which is quite nice.

Go for a 10/15min walk outside if you can, it may also ease the wind. It helped me a bit yesterday.

Take care

Anne

Im glad to hear that all is going well . . .hope the injections get easier . . .thankfully this isnt something that we have to do via my provider . . .just as well as I know that I struggle to give myself injections (I have a migraine treatment I self administer but can never do it right lol)

The first injection my sister gave me bruised but mine haven't. Try not going too deep and rub the injection site immediately after. The milk isn't too bad, add coffee/tea/nesquick and it may go down better. I am drinking a cup every 2hrs - if you spread it out it may not seem so terrible. I am also drinking bio diary mango lassi watered down with milk which is quite nice.

Go for a 10/15min walk outside if you can, it may also ease the wind. It helped me a bit yesterday.

Take care

Anne

My wind has gone!! Whoohooo!! Feeling good today went for walk to shops too. The only thing with the milk is its just upsetting my tummy. I'm doing the injections just as the nurses showed me up on the ward. A few bruises ain't gonna kill me lol

Im glad to hear that all is going well . . .hope the injections get easier . . .thankfully this isnt something that we have to do via my provider . . .just as well as I know that I struggle to give myself injections (I have a migraine treatment I self administer but can never do it right lol)

They are to thin the blood to stop clotting or DVT I suppose. They are nothing really x

My wind has gone!! Whoohooo!! Feeling good today went for walk to shops too. The only thing with the milk is its just upsetting my tummy. I'm doing the injections just as the nurses showed me up on the ward. A few bruises ain't gonna kill me lol

yeah! my wind seems to be settling as well. feeling a lot better. May go shopping tomorrow as well. Take care

postings going astray!

when i reply to a posted message, i get a message saying the moderator has to approve, but nothing has been posted so far, what am i doing wrong??

Wind gone so can't complain. Just sore throat and pain in my neck to contend with now. Went to the shops today - drove the car and i felt the pain when walking round the shop. My son has the flu, hope I don't catch it from him.

Otherwise i am getting better slowly and still feasting on milk. Zooboo are we on the liquids diet for 2 weeks or 4 weeks. Seems to vary between providers according to this site!

Wind gone so can't complain. Just sore throat and pain in my neck to contend with now. Went to the shops today - drove the car and i felt the pain when walking round the shop. My son has the flu, hope I don't catch it from him.

Otherwise i am getting better slowly and still feasting on milk. Zooboo are we on the liquids diet for 2 weeks or 4 weeks. Seems to vary between providers according to this site!

Oh no keep away from the demon flu bug!!
I went shopping yesterday and I over done it coz felt lousy and in bit of pain when I got home!! But like you I'm getting better slowly but surely.

We are on it for 4 weeks but I just received my appointment on the 14th so they could say go onto mushy foods ( I can only dream).

Oh no keep away from the demon flu bug!!
I went shopping yesterday and I over done it coz felt lousy and in bit of pain when I got home!! But like you I'm getting better slowly but surely.

We are on it for 4 weeks but I just received my appointment on the 14th so they could say go onto mushy foods ( I can only dream).

Snap - appointment on 14th as well ridiculously early 8 something! I am hoping we can go onto mushy as well. Truth be told, i am not hungry just really bored especially since my son is stuffing his face and teasing me, lol.

Do we get to remove the dressing off ourselves after 10days or do they stay on till the appointment? By the way has the young doctor been calling you, i haven't heard from KCL since tuesday!!

Take things easy, i know i should so our bodies can heal. Oh well, injection time, enjoy the evening.

Annexx

Snap - appointment on 14th as well ridiculously early 8 something! I am hoping we can go onto mushy as well. Truth be told, i am not hungry just really bored especially since my son is stuffing his face and teasing me, lol.

Do we get to remove the dressing off ourselves after 10days or do they stay on till the appointment? By the way has the young doctor been calling you, i haven't heard from KCL since tuesday!!

Take things easy, i know i should so our bodies can heal. Oh well, injection time, enjoy the evening.

Annexx

8.45!!! Bloody 8.45 is my appointment time!! Last I heard from them was Thursday but he has not rung everyday!!

I'm not hungry either as my OH has been making me some blinding soups but like you I'm bored and need to chew!! I'm desperate for a baked potato with tuna!!

Well I suppose I'll see you on the 14th bright and bloody early!!

8.45!!! Bloody 8.45 is my appointment time!! Last I heard from them was Thursday but he has not rung everyday!!

I'm not hungry either as my OH has been making me some blinding soups but like you I'm bored and need to chew!! I'm desperate for a baked potato with tuna!!

Well I suppose I'll see you on the 14th bright and bloody early!!

Lol, i think mine is 8:25am, don't know how I'm going to get there yet!

I just want some chicken/meat anything would do actually!! Roll on Friday.

See ya

Back