• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update!! eeeeeek!! :)

Emma Louise

Hey guys!!

Okay, Just thought i would share with you a bit of news i just got...

Well, i rung up my doctors just to check that they had sent off my referral, and they had sent it on the 28 Aug and the receptionist asked if i would like her to give me the number for the surgeon so i could speak to his receptionist and so i said yes!!! She said she would find it and ring me back...

In a matter of mins she rang back and didnt give me the number (???) but said she had just rung the surgeons receptionist and that i am on the waiting list to see him and that it will be a matter of weeks rather than months!! eeek!!

Sorry, i know its not really anything earth shattering, but i just wanted to share it with you all!!

At least i know i actually am on the list and will be seeing him soonish!

:) xxx

great news Emma you must be thrilled and terrified all at the same time. I wish you all the best with your appt. and hope everything goes well for you

Jay xx

great news Emma you must be thrilled and terrified all at the same time. I wish you all the best with your appt. and hope everything goes well for you

Jay xx

Thank you :D

What a lovely thing to say, the people on here have really made me believe that there are lovely people out there. :)

what fantastic news for you, brilliant ;)

:D Fab news you are on your way Girlie !

Excellent news hope you get an appointment real soon, Good luck love

Thanks everyone! :)

Cant shake off the excited feeling! :D xxxx

Whoo hooo buckle your seat belt and get ready for the ride of your life xx

hi Emma, i'm at the same stage as your good self, so i wish you all the best on your journey and will keep an eye out for you. Maybe we can get through this together?.... not forgeting all these wonderful people of course x:gen126:

Hey guys!!

Okay, Just thought i would share with you a bit of news i just got...

Well, i rung up my doctors just to check that they had sent off my referral, and they had sent it on the 28 Aug and the receptionist asked if i would like her to give me the number for the surgeon so i could speak to his receptionist and so i said yes!!! She said she would find it and ring me back...

In a matter of mins she rang back and didnt give me the number (???) but said she had just rung the surgeons receptionist and that i am on the waiting list to see him and that it will be a matter of weeks rather than months!! eeek!!

Sorry, i know its not really anything earth shattering, but i just wanted to share it with you all!!

At least i know i actually am on the list and will be seeing him soonish!

:) xxx

Hi Emmalouise

Oh but it is earth shattering news...it's exciting and it's your next step forward.

All the best of luck...Well done.

(((hugs)))

hi Emma, i'm at the same stage as your good self, so i wish you all the best on your journey and will keep an eye out for you. Maybe we can get through this together?.... not forgeting all these wonderful people of course x:gen126:

Thank you for such a lovely comment :)

Of course we can get though this together, drop me a message when ever you want, i'll always reply :)

Hope you are not getting as impatient as me. I want everything to happen NOW! lol, but i know it can't :rolleyes: xxxxxx

i'm the same hun, i want it yesterday. I think once you make up your mind thats it...you want it there and then!!
I'll definitely be in touch, keep me updated and let me know how you get on, i'll help if i can xx:)

Back