• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on appointment with eating disorder!

BlueDiamond

Hi all :D

I thought I would up date you all on my appointment today with the eating disorder clinic/psychiatrist.

Anyway He was dead lovely (not in the sexy way lol) just was dead nice to me ........Asked me all sorts of questions about me family, am I happy and about eating patterns, and if I suffer from bulimia etc. He established I am a big portion eater (which I knew anyway) and declared me sane (who would have thought it me ,sane lol:p) and mentally fit for surgery and told me he is going to write back to my surgeon and state that he supports my decision to have wls and thinks it would be a good idea and I dont need to see the eating disorder clinic no more.;)

Thanks for those who commented and gave me kind words. I guess its all up too the surgeon now :confused: as to whether he feels I am suitable enough.

On another note I know I posted before that my wls journey was over and I was no longer going to use this site, but the worm has turned and they are still considering me (don't ask me how ) lol I am not sure wot has transpired regarding my appointments and information I was given by another consultant , but for now I am prepared to say , never say never !

Thanks Once again - Love MeJulie x x x

That is great news Julie and fingers crossed all goes well with your surgeon's appointment!:fingerscrossed:

It is amazing how things have turned around and as you say...
never say never

Love Mini xxx

Julie, that is absolutely brilliant news hun. Im really thrilled for you.

Keep us posted hun. x

Thats good news for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
My daughter is going through the same prosess. They say she is an emotional binger.
Good luck sue.

Good for you Julie - keep the faith. I think the problem lies in the fact that you appear to be doing so well on Slimming World - some people dont take into consideration the strong possibility that one hiccough and you could undo all the good work you have done - losing weight thru something like SW is easy - keeping it off permanently is another story as we here all can vouch for. Do press that angle at every opportunity and Im sure you will get what you want.

I am glad you had such a fab appointment.

Glad everything went so well hun!! Did you come out and feel like a weight had been lifted?!? I know I did!! One more appointment down, and (insert number) appointments to go until you're on that table on your way to the losers bench!!

Good luck!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Back