• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on day @ Thorpe Park for those interested!

So it is my darling (haha) little sisters 15th birthday tomoro and she wants us to go to Thorpe Park. I am a little worried about fitting into the seats though!

The last time I attempted to go on a ride I was asked to get off as the restraint didn't click down properly...talk about a walk of shame!!!

I am now around a size 18/20 top (but have rather big girls!!!), 22 (almost 20) on bottom.

Any recent experience from others? Will I be ok?
Don't mind going but don't want to look a fool if am asked to get off the rides...again!

Last edited:
thorpepark.com/rides/full-ride-listing.aspx
Try this link. I can't open it on my mobile but it says it list the rides with weight and size limits.x

oh i had that at alton towers its the worst isnt it hey i could of smack the young lad but he was only doing his job im not sure bout thorpe park tho sorry

Hey all, just an update on my day!

Managed to get on Detonator, no prob. Water rides obv no prob. Nemesis, I had probs with on the normal seats...only about half an inch too small but was fine on the bigger seats (row 4 & 5)...although my boobs where VERY squished and under my chin lol X: No way out, no prob.

Unfortunately Saw broke down (with ppl on!!!) so couldn't get on it but tried the tester seat and no probs so a lil peeved as that was the one I most wanted to go on!

Didn't get much more time to go on things as we went on most of the rides more than once!!!

Had a great day tho!

Glad u enjoyed ur day Hun :)

Sounds like you have a lovely time, Im glad everything went okay for you today xx

Hey all, just an update on my day!

Managed to get on Detonator, no prob. Water rides obv no prob. Nemesis, I had probs with on the normal seats...only about half an inch too small but was fine on the bigger seats (row 4 & 5)...although my boobs where VERY squished and under my chin lol X: No way out, no prob.

Unfortunately Saw broke down (with ppl on!!!) so couldn't get on it but tried the tester seat and no probs so a lil peeved as that was the one I most wanted to go on!

Didn't get much more time to go on things as we went on most of the rides more than once!!!

Had a great day tho!
Thank's i would love to take my girls to the park, we went last year and i couldn't fit on anything so am really looking forward to the day i can fit my backside in on of the seats. pleases you had a great day.xx

Back