• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MrsDuck's Sleeve Story

Sounds like your coming along nicely mrs duck! 6 days seems a bit soon for going back to work. If you are signed off fir 2 weeks she shouldn't be contacting you and esp not to ask you back to work!! Just make sure you are feeling up to it when you go back. If you go back too soon you could end up being ill.

Hope you continue to feel well!! Xx

Pleased to hear you're doing ok. I saw the prof last week and have booked my date 6th June just had all the paperwork come today. Things are starting to get real ? keep up the good work look forward to hearing about your WL achievements xx

glad your getting better mrsduck rest and recover more before going back to work i would say

Hi Mrs Duck,

I definitely wouldn't be going back to work, especially if you have a medical note saying 2weeks!!

I got out and about today too and close family that knew of the surgery were surprised at how well I looked :) also had an emergency trip to the vet with my kitty, lucky my mum was there to carry her for me. Poor wee lady has a UTI :( couldn't have had her in discomfort but it was still good to be out and about!!

I was struggling with water too but found NAS peach squash really goes down well xx

nas squash is a lifeline i think

After a week I am back at work, but I work at home, and for myself. So when I want to stop, I stop.
I think a long day at work after less than a week is WAY too much to take on.
You also had a bigger operation!

I think that although you are up and about, your body needs you to be kind, get plenty of rest, and get used to its changes. I think moving around as much as possible is good however, so a few walks will do you good. Just know when to stop!

I wouldnt go back yet if you dont have to Mrs duck.

Back