• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update on karen......

cherry

hey karens hubbi has just text me to say she s out of surgery in pain with wind, but all is well and everything went smoothly :D

speedy recovery vibes now karen well done sweetpea xxxxx

Brilliant news Kelly thanks for posting. get well soon Karen.

Linski xxxx

WOW only just read Bev's thread saying that Karen was first on list now she's "done"!! Speedy recovery Karen....thanks for update :D

your all very welcome :)

ha ha kelly, you n bev have both got threads on this, lol. thanks huni, so glad karen is ok, and on the road to recovery. hugs x

Thanks kelly, i have been thinking about her all day!

Brilliant news isn't it Kelly... now I've been getting messages too... so we have a couple of thread running now... don't think it matters...

I was shaking like a leaf with the first contact from Karen at 8.30am.... felt like someone was going to have a baby around me!

Just wait til it's your turn Kell.... it won't be long now...

I'm so pleased for Karen, it's all done for her now...

xxx

all i can say is, gawd 'elp us when kelly n bev go down for their ops, the other one is gonna be a shrivelling mess, lol. hugs to u both x

Hahaha... it'll be funny....

Like I said, I felt like someone close was having a baby this morning. I couldn't eat my brek or settle for shaking.... hahahaha... Karen would say 'you daft thing'.... hahaha...

Just glad it's over...

xxx

that just shows how much we all mean to each other on here dosen't it. people just wouldn't understand how this wls bonds us all together!! i now spend more time on here with you all than i do talking to my mother!! lol

Hahaha... I know what you mean Jayne.... I tried to escape from the site... but felt such bonding with some of the friends I have made... that makes the time worthwhile... plus it helps us all...we will do it! xxx

Karen is doing well!

Just heard off Karen... she is feeling tender and drowsy, the wind pain has eased, she has been for a good wee.... she's sipping peppermint water and she's spoken to her boys... now 2.30pm....

How good is that? I'm so pleased it's behind her...

Loads of love to you all xxx:wave_cry:

Last edited:
wow, shes a lot more awake than i was at this stage, i was flat out for most of the first day. well done karen x

Thanks Kel, glad all is well after the stress of yesterday, bet she is so relieved.

Aw Bev you are lovely i bet you've lost a few pound with worrying, good job she went first :) lol xxx

just commented on bevs post, lol - gald shes ok! well done karen! x

She's doing brilliantly ! Please send her my best wshes for a smooth recovery and we look forward to hearing from her in person very soon. xx

Back