• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

glad to hear your home bev! you can get cumfy properly now! rest and relax hun with a sippy bottle of water! xxxx hop your infection clears up quick xxx luv ya xxx

Reactions: Bev
welcome home hunni, hope you have a swift recovery., much love xxxx

welcome home

welcome home bev huni, keep warm and rest, tell meercat to be gentle when hes on your knee. hope you feel better today. lots of love n hugs xxx

Morning bev mi little luv....hoping that your chest hasnt worsened. Hope you got some sleep last night.
Thinking of you sweetheart. xxx

hay Bev hope you're ok and heal quickly babycakes xxx

Had a text off Bev this morning and she is doing really well.....shes pottering around and getting quite a lot of fluids down, consomme, bovril, NAS and water plus a little SF Jelly :D Shes still very tired and her chest is still bothering her but overall shes recovering well :D
Keep up the good work Bev, we miss you (HUG) XX

Ooooo big hugs and kisses for our Bev. She will get there with all her grit and determination. Miss you Bev, get better soon. xxxxxxxxxxx

lol, think it will take Bev about a week just to read through all the well wishes. just lovely

Reactions: Bev
Aww my word, some thanks are in order! xxx

The hugest of thanks to Everyone, no exceptions, I'm thinking of you all and thank you all for your kind words and support... I'll get through reading this thread, it's 8 pages long... goodness me!

Love to our Grace today and Andrea coming home from the Czeck Republic and everyone else pending or recovering... thinking of you all and sending a humungous hug as always xxx:wave_cry:

Wow Bev angel - So pleased that you are back with us hun x

Welcome to the losers bench - see we did`nt need to squeeze along too far, your bottom fits in perfectly!

Take good care; take plenty of rest and lots of fluids otherwise nurse Kat will be along - and be very cross with you!

Love and hugs xxx Kat xx

Hello Bev, so hope good to see you back online.....well done on joining that losers bench, stay warm and here's to a speedy recovery xx

Just wanted to say Hello :wave_cry: (I'm a newbie) am feeling the love on the forum it's good.
"welcome back and get well soon"

Back