• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

while bev sits down and goes through the reams of messages, at least we know she'll be resting, but your gonna be good arnt you bev huni, and rest up and keep warm, big hugs xxx

Morning bev, hoping that as each day passes you get stronger and stronger...Huggs xxx

Morning Bev :D I hope you feel a little better again today! You are doing so well and every day will get a little easier. Plenty of rest and plenty of fluids are the 2 things to remember and lots of daydreaming about the new slimmer you ;) XX

Hello Bev - Another day of work gone by (thank goodness) I hope we find you have had a good nights rest and are taking things gently bently hun! Pottering is fine as long as you sit and rest a bit to. Thinking of you and sending healing vibes to make you better!

Take care angel xxx

Love Kat xx

Hello and Thank you All Angels... where would I have been without you all. I'm slow but sure.... and this bypass is going to be the best move I have ever made for myself... I'm so positive about it... I'll write a detailed log in my diary when I'm not so tired. Can I please thank everyone again and to say I'm always here for you and love you all, I'm doing everything I've learned on here... there is no better place to be than on here for those waiting for their ops... and I'll be on here more as I get stronger... love you all xxx

I'm still catching up on threads, but don't want to miss out on thanking each and every one of you for your kindness.

I am overwhelmed.

Love you all and we are all plodding forward together! xxx

Back