• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

cherry

Hi everyone thought id start this thread so its all in one place if anyone gets texts and updates from bev, its handy so we all know whats what, as im sure tomorrow all of bevs, virtual sisters, daughters,brothers, and sons will be pacing the floors till we know she s on her way to a speedy recovery ~ and she s done and dusted, me for sure!! ~ xxxxx

so heres the first text i got ~ * Hospital rang an hour ago.Im on my way to ward B1. Ill keep my phone on silent.Just listening to Smooth Radio in the car.Ill have a busy couple of hours when i land getting sorted got a huge bag of meds etc.its so cold out.Love you xxx

I asked if she knew where she was on list etc, bevs reply * ill text when i know angel, im keeping calm and relaxed.Listening to my fave music channel,Ill do my best angel xxx

i told her she was going to be just fine xx

*Thankyou precious im calm and relaxed,doing better than i thought id do xxx

i told her she was in extremely safe hands, and that id update peeps....

* awww bless dotty and dawn just text, about visiting, we'll do this love 4 a better life and 4 change, we will keep positive focus always xxx

im so excited for bev and very nervous ' in a good way', i shall be pacing tomorrow till she s out of surgery she deserves this so very much

kelly xxx

Awww bless her Kelly, i got a text this morning just to say that she was to wait while 2pm. Glad she is on her way and keeping calm. Thinking of you lil munchkin xxxx

this must be what it was like for expectant fathers years ago before they let them in with you, gosh, i bet it was awful. hopefully she will be first on the list, i know when i had mine done i went down first cos i was the only bypass, after me they did all the bands. so hopefully she will be at the beginning of the list, fingers crossed.

Thanks Kelly, I will be pacing too I feel quite tearful just thinking of her. How wondeful is that really? She can touch your heart even though we have never met.

We are right there with you Bev xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lin

Thanks Kelly. I've been thinking of Bev this morning. It's great to know she's on her way. She's waited so long and so patiently and with such great grace for this time to come.
God bless her abundantly as she blesses us.
Grace xxx

well bev is in the day room at the moment just waiting for her bed to be made up. yeah im going to see her tonight andrea, visiting is 6.30 - 7.30, my daughter is taking me.

im glad you said you felt tearful as, i to felt my throat constrict, and go burney burney when i thought of it, BUT she s gonna be just fine xx

I just want to hear Bev is all done and dusted..like you guys I will be pacing until l hear something..thank you for this thread Kelly..
I have never met Bev either..but I feel very close to her. love you Bev x x

Isnt it odd how you can feel for someone you have not even met! Bev has been a support to me and is always generous and kind in her comments to everyone she deserves this. I hope her op goes well and I look forward to updates. Please let her know I am thinking of her. Mel xx

Reactions: Bev
Thinking of you Bev!! You will constantly be on my mind sweetness! xxxx

Please give Bev my love Dawny. It's so lovely you're able to go visit her.

Ive been in touch with Bev on and off all day! She is on the ward I was on and the nurse who runs it is called Dylan and he is absolutely lovey.....she has already spoke to him on the phone and hes from Snowdonia so theyve got a bond already :D
She is worried about you lot! Can you believe it, shes in hospital waiting for an op and shes worried about her WLS family! Ive told her not to worry and we are all fine but you know what shes like :D
Im visiting on Tuesday, as she will probably be out of it tomorrow so Ill pass all your good wishes on too :D
Ive been out to Cleveleys today so I took a photo of the sea and sent it to her in case shes missing the sea already!
Ill let you know when I hear from her again :D XX

arghhh thanks dotty make sure you tell her lover im missin her and thinkin of her xxxx

Thanks Dotty.Please give her my love when you see her too.
Grace xxx

Back