• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on my weight loss!

Mixman

I'm not going into details as I can't offer anything constructive to say. Some of you know where I am these days!

It's nothing personal to members, just my decision to take a step back from here.

Anyway, a lot of you have been fantastic towards me and after much thought, I decided to let you know what my latest results were!

Just goes to show, with strong willpower and help from friends, what can be achieved.

I have not had one biscuit, not one chocolate, not one slice of bread or one packet of crisps has crossed my lips.

All my meals are below 10g of fat and 10g of sugar.

These are my results which I am over the moon about.

I got weighed on the 12th November

On the 20th June I weighed 201.9kg or 31st 11lbs

On the 30th July, I weighed 177.2kg or 27st 12lbs, a loss of 3st 13lb

On the 12th November I weighed in at 145.8kg or 22st 13lbs, a further loss of 4st 13lb

So since 30th June I have lost a grand total of 8st 12lb

That's an amazing weightloss, congratulations to you! :D

Cuppa xx

Congratulations! That is simply amazing! I am so thrilled for you.

WELL DONE!!! I admire your fortitude & your effort hs really paid off. Wishing you well and I am sure you will arrive at goal way before schedule!

Nic:)

Fabulous results. Well done hun x

That is an incredible achievement! Well done! x

hey mixman not seen you on here in ages nice to see you here and wow what a loss well done you, you look great to in your pic, Fantastic achievment hun hope you feel as good in yourself as you look and in case you do not come back on here for a while have a very merry christmas hun xxx

Back