• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on my weight loss!

Mix Its soooo nice to see you :) and very well done at your losses so far, they are tremendous...........Keep up the good work and do pop in to see us as often as you can Xx

A massive well done to you mickie!!! I miss you loads Gail xxx

hey mixman not seen you on here in ages nice to see you here and wow what a loss well done you, you look great to in your pic, Fantastic achievment hun hope you feel as good in yourself as you look and in case you do not come back on here for a while have a very merry christmas hun xxx

Hello you 2 harlots :D

I'm still round and about. I'm feeling fantastic!! I've gone from a 58" waist to 46" so far and I've also lost the same off my chest! My legs and arms are getting back to a normal size and I have loads of energy! Much to the frustrations of my fiancé :D

I'm on FaceBook if you want, Mickie Ness is me, there's only 1!! As if you needed telling :flirt2:

Mix Its soooo nice to see you :) and very well done at your losses so far, they are tremendous...........Keep up the good work and do pop in to see us as often as you can Xx

Don't worry, I'm like a bad nightmare, won't go away completely :D

I'll be around and about. I still like to help with any questions regarding the sleeve as it's still pretty rare!

hi mixxy. i've not posted on here for a long time either, but i had to come on, just to say your looking and doing great.:woohoo: sue.

Wow that's amazing!!! Well done!!!

Fantastic scores, be sure to pop by with regular updates xx

You cheeky mare you!! Harlots Indeed lol you see this is what I miss!! give your fiance`my regards I bet she is so so proud of you. and like my hubby he realy loves me fat or thin and thats the best ever eh mixy. Take care lil man Gail.x
Hello you 2 harlots :D

I'm still round and about. I'm feeling fantastic!! I've gone from a 58" waist to 46" so far and I've also lost the same off my chest! My legs and arms are getting back to a normal size and I have loads of energy! Much to the frustrations of my fiancé :D

I'm on FaceBook if you want, Mickie Ness is me, there's only 1!! As if you needed telling :flirt2:

That is a fantastic achievement, well done.

Well done chuck , that's an outstanding loss already:eek::eek:

Back