• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update

josieslimmer

hi just posted a update on the temp WLS site ( dumbbum) lol, i will try to copy it over later xxx have to figure out how to do it xx

hi just posted a update on the temp WLS site ( dumbbum) lol, i will try to copy it over later xxx have to figure out how to do it xx

To copy and paste
1. put ur cursor at the beginning of the text, run it through ur whole post and at the same time and left click on ur mouse and that will highlight ur text

2. Then pur ur cursor at the end of ur highlighted text right click on ur mouse and click copy

3. Put ur cursor in the place u want to paste the text "ie this site" and right click on ur mouse and click paste.

Hope that helped ya soz not 2 good at giving instructions lol x

Right, cant even find where i originally posted!!! so will do it again.

I had my bypass at St Richards by Shaw, true gent. I had it done the end of Oct 09 and have lost 3 stone and gone from a size 22 to a size 16 athough i did have a pair of combats on yesterday that were a 14 ( was glad to get them off at the end of the day) lol.

am not aware of having "duming syndrome" time, although have felt unmcomfortable sometimes after food ( indegestion) ?

I am more active ( hubby delighted)!!!and less out of breath.

At christmas we were at my brothers, my dad,aunt and uncle dont know i have had the surgery so had to tell a few white lies. ate a big brekki, had snacks at friends before going to brothers etc so that got me out of a big dinner ( plus i dished up and sat next to hubby and kids and passed food over) x

This surgery is the best thing i have ever done but have noticed that my arms, tummy and legs are flabby so thinking more surgery would be needed if the gym dont tighten things up, i am joining next week.

anyway hope you are all doing well and good luck to anyone waiting xx

Well done on the loss and managing to keep it a secret, not an easy thing lol xx

well done on the great weight loss that is great. i hope i will do that well when i have had my operation. xx

Back