• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update

chezez

Hello ladies, well i thought i would let you know how I'm doing after my bypass, well to be honest i haven't been too good still in a bit of pain but tired and starting to feel a little sick but I'm sure everyone is different and I am healing slowly xxxxxx

Hi love glad to here from you....take it easy, at least its all over for you now. xxx

Pleased to see you back :D Every one is different some people fly through their recovery and some suffer much more. I was quite sore and felt sorry for myself for at least the first week lol. I went through a bit of a sicky stage too, right after surgery and on and off for a couple of weeks. Hope you start to feel well very soon, Good Luck XX

Hi Chezez, dottys right - we're all going to have different reactions and experiences with the surgery, but hopefully the hardest part is over now and you'll be feeling better soon. :hug99: Take care and get plenty of rest.... its the best medicine!

*gentle hugs* I hope you start feeling better soon Xxx

I hope you continue to heal and enjoy being a loser!

Hi hun! Glad to hear from you.

You're only JUST out of surgery, your body has been through something rather traumatic and takes time to recover fully. It is only in the last few days that I have felt more normal and I'm just over 3 weeks out now.
Get lots of rest and be good to yourself, your body will do the rest. Hugs xx

Glad you are back on here xxxx sorry you aren't feeling too well.....it does get better though xxxxxxxxx keep well xx

It's a major operation and it's not even been two weeks yet, it's perfectly normal to still be feeling a bit tender, sore & wobbly at this stage. Some people to take a bit longer to get rid of the anaethetic & just generally feel back to 'normal' than others. Take things as easy as you can, plenty of rest & in another couple of weeks you will be feeling much better. xxxx

Back