• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Forceval - update (sort of !)

Lincs Lass

Hi ladies and gents

I emailed Forceval this morning to find out if there was any update on when Forceval will be available.

I've just heard back and they are still saying the end of August 2013.

I'm not sure how definite this is or whether it's the 'official line' but thought I'd let you know.

The soluble ones make me sick too. I've had to ring my dietician and buy what she has recommended, as my chemist can't even get hold of soluble now.

Not sure if this is any good, but my gp has prescribed me ketovite tablets instead of soluble forceval

I was told not to accept Ketovite as an alternative. As it does not meet our needs. That's why my Dietician advised me to buy Sanatogen A-Z complete. As it has the same content as Forceval.

I was told not to accept Ketovite as an alternative. As it does not meet our needs. That's why my Dietician advised me to buy Sanatogen A-Z complete. As it has the same content as Forceval.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that sanatogen was the same as forceval! Where do you get it from?

I had to google Forceval :) So much to learn but this site is fab and is really educating me

I'm 2 weeks post op, and my provider has said I shouldn't be taking tablets? Find it quite odd as I'm still on anti depressants (weaning myself off) and I'm allowed those?

Multivitamins are an essential medication post op. As bypassers we don't absorb all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals in our food. If you don't take any multivitamins, you run the risk of being seriously vitamin deficient and become seriously ill.

I've just been prescribed these and went to pick up px from chemist they said will be September poss October before I get them!

I've just been prescribed these and went to pick up px from chemist they said will be September poss October before I get them!

They keep extending it. It was originally the beginning of August. I reckon we'll be lucky to get them this side of Christmas.

Back