• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update!

natashoorrr

Hey guys!

I haven't been on in a while so I thought id post a quick update.

So I am about 7 and a half months in to my sleeve. It's been pretty plain sailing apart from a few blips. I still don't feel hunger which is superb but when I'm ill it's really hard to get anything down. To date I have lost just over 8 stone (nearly 6 of those are post op). I don't really have much saggy skin but my stomach apron is my biggest gripe because it just won't go!

So I'm 16st 6 as of this morning. I'm 2 and a half stone off my personal goal and 5 and a half stone off my ideal weight.

I did split up with my fiancé! It transpired he was seeing someone else but I couldn't give a flying @@££ because I'm loving my new found confidence!

Hiya and wow well done you, fantastic results losing the 8st, also losing the 13st (or whatever he was) of useless weight :D

You go girl :)

Well done on your fab loss!! Go you!! X

Well done hun on your achievement. You have done brilliantly :)

congratulations on your wl journey so far, its a brilliant inspiration for someone like me about to start that era of my life xx

Well done your loss! and great news on getting rid of the useless lump (ex)

Long may your weight loss continue x

Thank you all :) I am desperately trying to find some old pics of all of me which is proving to be difficult as I would hide if a camera came out but as soon as I find one I shall post it!

well done on the new you!

Back