• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gutted

half a stone is pretty good - and its off not on - i havent lost anything for 3 weeks now - getting pretty peed off myself to be honest - you are doing ok - keep going

half a stone is pretty good - and its off not on - i havent lost anything for 3 weeks now - getting pretty peed off myself to be honest - you are doing ok - keep going

my weightloss has slowed down aswell.. but i lost very quickly the first couple of weeks.. so it wont surprise me if i stop losing for a while... going bu what other people have said x

Hi Fluffs Just have to say that I love seeing 24th Dec 2011: Funding Confirmation!!!:D:D:D. It makes me smile after all you have been through. Hope you have had a fab xmas because you will certainly have a better new year xx

Magsy said:
Hi Fluffs Just have to say that I love seeing 24th Dec 2011: Funding Confirmation!!!:D:D:D. It makes me smile after all you have been through. Hope you have had a fab xmas because you will certainly have a better new year xx

Thank you Magsy!!! I keep feeling like I dreamt the letter lol. I keep it safe so I can keep going back to look at it. Feels strange not to be poised ready for a battle lol

Christmas was lovely thanks :) hope yours was too!!

My 9 year old looked at me yesterday and said 'you have a big smile. It's because 2012 is coming and it will be great!' I haven't even spoke to him about it lol

Sorry for my long post thread hijacking. I just get over excited lol x

Back