• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Updated pic for slideshow

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi there

Was just watching the slideshow and noticed my pic on there which is now a bit out of date. I have attached up to date pic below.

Thanks
Georgie

PC190478-1.jpg

Hi Georgie

You look fab in your new picture. I start (again) on Monday and you have really been an inspiration to me, as I am probably about the same size and shape as you were to begin with.

I hope you dont mind me asking but how is your tummy? You look like you have a really nice flat one, have you exercised at all or is it just the weightloss.

Thanks, and well done!

Hi Lola

Thanks for your kind comments, you will be there in no time!

Re tummy its a bit odd really, when I stand up it isn't completely flat there is a slight bump but nothing major. However, if I lean forward it all goes a bit saggy and hangs down (sorry, sound yuk!). I figure this is a combination of still having a bit of weight on my tummy and the skin not being as tight as it could be. I haven't done any exercise despite lots of good intentions so I will be starting on some crunches to try and tone up. Also, I am hoping that given more time my skin may tighten up. Don't think I will ever be blessed with a pan flat tummy but it looks pretty flat in clothes.

Hope that helps.

Georgie
xx

Back