• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 years on

james192

Hi everyone,

Not been on in ages but thought id pop a pic up. Started off 27ish stone (there is a thread on my trip) and now am at 16ish and am happy!

This was me at the end of last year:

5330_119724997746_503222746_2384712_6383267_n.jpg

wow - 10 stone - thats amazing and you look realli well for it too! well done hun you must be soo proud! xxx

I dont mean to sound sexist, but other than Mixxy and John we dont seem to have many men here, nice to see your pic and hear how well you have gotten on, your look fab well done :bunnydance: *im doing a rabbit dance to cheer you on since there is no smiley with a victory sign ;)*

Bleedin nora! what a transformation, well done you, that is amazing!

Thank you for bothering to come on again and let us know how you are getting on, it is a great inspiration to all of us.

or and by the way.

YOUR LOOK GREATTTTTT:)

Hi everyone,

Not been on in ages but thought id pop a pic up. Started off 27ish stone (there is a thread on my trip) and now am at 16ish and am happy!

This was me at the end of last year:

5330_119724997746_503222746_2384712_6383267_n.jpg

u look fantastic well done u xx

Welcome back, you look so very happy in this picture!

Can i ask, are you still losing or have you stabilised now?

Also how different is your life now?

It's lovely to hear how people's lives have changed, thanks for coming by and seeing us xx

well done.

never sure if the weight loss (the after) is the end of the journey or the beginning.... either way enjoy.

Thanks for returning to give us an update. Its always nice to hear from people who are a few years post op. Fantastic weight loss, well done x x

What a great picture! I love to hear the positive stories here, but what I really like to see are pictures :)
Well done

I dont mean to sound sexist, but other than Mixxy and John we dont seem to have many men here, nice to see your pic and hear how well you have gotten on, your look fab well done :bunnydance: *im doing a rabbit dance to cheer you on since there is no smiley with a victory sign ;)*
You do not read the forums enough!!, Lol x

Back