• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATED PIC OF ME

BlueDiamond

Hello - I thought I would show an updated picture of me maintaining at 9 stone as I have not done one for a while & to show newbie banders & progress in motion banders that you can achieve your dreams x x (excuse me mess of hair just took a quick snap lol)

Attachments

• IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 296
awww you look great BD, well done :) xxx

Slinky !!!

You look amazing!
Well done
Em xxxx

fantastic

You look very pleased with yourself Julie, and so you should be. Looks like you kept your boobs (mine are disappearing :(

Oh my goodness how fantastic do you look. You're a great inspiration to us all here and should be very proud of your little self xxx Well done you great job

Oh my goodness how fantastic do you look. You're a great inspiration to us all here and should be very proud of your little self xxx Well done you great job

Thank you very much Mr K - I am very proud of myself. No one said it would be easy - Just worth it . x

Skinny little ankles - woo woo. Looking fantastic!!!! :superwoman:

Can you lend me some of your boobs please (just for a weekend, so I can remember the good old days when I had mine!). Heh, you cannot always win a war without some collateral damage (metaphorically speaking about the WL journey of course) :sigh:

you look fantastic, well done. x

Wow, you look amazing - so excited to start my journey and to be able to put a picture up without cringing and counting the chins... lol!! :)

Back