• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Updated weigh in

Mixman

OK, so this morning I'm 15st 10lb. Now it may seem a lot, 10lb since my lightest, but I'm not bothered.

My clothes are still fitting the same and people keep telling me I'm losing weight.

I think I've reached a point where my leg muscles are so good, and others better, that I just don't know if I can lose more weight than I have.

I'm happy with how I am. Admittedly I'd like some more of the tummy and moobs to go but I think this is a lot of skin and the fat will just take a very long time for the excess 'pockets' to finaly go.

Mixy when I see your photos I honestly can't see that you have any more weight to lose.You're looking amazing. + you're now building up muscle bulk which weighs heavier, doesn't it?
Is there any chance you can have plastics to get rid of the excess skin? Or aren't you going down that route?

Is there any chance you can have plastics to get rid of the excess skin? Or aren't you going down that route?

No chance really. My BMI needs to be below 30 for 2 years to even be considered. I'd have to look emaciated to be that weight I think.

For now, it's not an issue. Maybe the future may change things but, for now, it's not a priority.

Well I cant see where you could loose any more weight so I can understand why you are happy where you are :D Good for you Mixxy you have done so well XX

mixxy you ve done amazing!! its shame we cant see how much fitter our organs are! imagine yours all that cycling, so while the weights plateured, your heart lungs, everythign is getting stronger fitter every day with the excersisng you do xx

Back