• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Updating profile

JOHNG79

Hi, i wanted to delete my account but dont think thats possible.

How can i update profile to make it more private?

I cannot find the option anywhere to add/remove weights/job/ surgeon etc.

Thanks

Parsnip

I've just gone to click on your profile and I can't see anything x

Parsnip

This is what I see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190531-181022_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190531-181022_Chrome.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 3

Parsnip

Very odd. Should be lot easier to amend profiles.
Yup but given there is no longer any moderation and the sites future is unclear... I doubt any changes/updates are in its future :(

Bling Babe

Hi, i wanted to delete my account but dont think thats possible.

How can i update profile to make it more private?

I cannot find the option anywhere to add/remove weights/job/ surgeon etc.

Thanks
If you click on your user name (top right, on the green bar) you can then go to personal details etc and make any changes, let us know how you get on, hope this helps, not sure about deleting your account (which would be a shame) but you can change personal details x

JOHNG79

If you click on your user name (top right, on the green bar) you can then go to personal details etc and make any changes, let us know how you get on, hope this helps, not sure about deleting your account (which would be a shame) but you can change personal details x
When i click on name i dont have personal details option. None of ones from screenshot allow me to change things.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190601_055254_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190601_055254_com.android.chrome.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 5

Bling Babe

When i click on name i dont have personal details option. None of ones from screenshot allow me to change things.
Ahh I see I’m sorry I can’t offer any other advice, hopefully someone else will pass by with assistance x