• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Uploading photos ??

Nikki - I dont know - but I am sure I read somewhere that those sort of functions are not open at the beginning of membership to the group - I read about having 20 posts and 50 posts before some areas/functions are opened so that the site is not flooded with spam type stuff. I am sure someone else will reply soon and I am sorry this is only half an answer :)

Nikki - I dont know - but I am sure I read somewhere that those sort of functions are not open at the beginning of membership to the group - I read about having 20 posts and 50 posts before some areas/functions are opened so that the site is not flooded with spam type stuff. I am sure someone else will reply soon and I am sorry this is only half an answer :)

Ok I'm on my iPhone now it says new reply next to it there is a cross click there and it brings up options attach from a camera attach from photos etc

Hi debs thanks for your reply, yeah I think that may be the case, I started a new thread and was going to add before photos but it's asking for a URL for the photos I'm just used to copy & paste lol x

Yeah I seen that bit too butterfly it's the URL I can't seem to figure out, I'm not very good at technology lol x

Write to me and others often - your posts will increase in a few days - I think its a good idea though its a little like being on probation - makes perfect sense :)

Aww I understand what you mean now butterfly I just get the option that says add URL link so maybe I need to post more :)

Word games - damn it - didn't see those that could have sorted me in a hour! I am half witted .....

It won't take you long xx

Well your stats are improving like a woman on a mission! It took me 2 weeks - I am ashamed!

You dont seem able to check via the iphone - well lordy knows I have not managed to. However, I am on the PC at the moment and see 'more' of the site that the mobile app. It suggest that right now - 2020 on 13/2/15 you have a whopping 23 posts. It was 4 when you first asked - you must have a risk thumb ache at this rate!!!

I think a lot of things can only be seem via a pc rather than the app :) You have 23 posts atm

Lol yes the only technical thing I am good at is good old texting and my poor old thumb does get on the sore side :) that'll be 24 now thanks ladies xxx

Back